Campaign Committee #C00729970 : VANACORE for WE THE PEOPLE... A CAMPAIGN TO HEA
E PLURIBUS UNUM
OUT OF MANY, ONE
A CAMPAIGN TO HEAL OUR DIVISIONS.
• Our winner take-all political theater, outrageous partisanship, corruption of our representatives to bend to party desires and the wholesale buying of elections by party or their proxies is corrupt and in my view criminal.
• The problem is the control of our political theater by the RNC, DNC, roles of the majority and minority leaders of both houses in congress, and the mantle of the imperial president. I have no issue with our State parties, nor the individuals who serve in these roles. Though some may be rascals.
• As President I will implement my platform to dismantle the financial and party controls which the NRC and DNC have foisted upon our local elections, our representatives, and the conduct of legislative process. In the process I will reestablish the separation of power between the branches of government.
• My platform is straight forward. It has four planks.
o FIRST: If you are not eligible to vote in an election you should not be allowed to give or expend monies for their election. Outsiders need to stay home.
o SECOND: Congress need to rewrite their rules to include two provisions:
Legislation will require 2/3 vote for approval.
The rules will require 2/3 vote for approval.
o THIRD: I don’t expect the powerful to give back power to We The People without a fight. Therefore, I will veto any legislation which does not have a 2/3 approval.
o FOURTH, and last: My administration will be an “Honest Broker for all People”. I will direct government employees to:
Minimize intrusion into the lives of citizens while guarding against risks which could advance. Advise and educate citizens of possible risks so they may make the choices
Identify partisan rules then work with committees of Congress to harmonize their rules or regulations.
Promote openness as well as transparency.
• The first and second planks will require strong backing from We the People to pass legislation at their state levels. The second and third planks I will implement upon inauguration.
• My platform for President is honed to lead the Executive Branch. My platform is a subset of the Libertarian’s National Platform. The Libertarian’s National Platform reflects a legislative agenda. As President I will seek to promote a better understanding of the LP platform, my primary focus will be reducing reliance on government and dismantling the RNC and DNC control of our representative and restoring separation of powers between the branches of government.
• From my presidency will come government that is less intrusive, more effective, more open and more efficient with consensus legislation which is neither R or D; but more libertarian.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
OUR national politics is divisive. OUR Congress is dysfunctional. Partisanship is an all-or-nothing battle. Major political parties divide our peoples and eat their own when they show independence. Political results now justify sacrificing Our Constitution’s republic-like-processes.
Forces external of our Representatives have managed to corrupt our Founder’s vision for the Republic. These partisan forces corrupt the Executive Branch role, make mini-monarchs of congressional leadership, and allow National Political Party Leadership Committees to control our Representaives.
Together, WE THE PEOPLE will wrestle the levers of power away from these partisan forces and return it to THE PEOPLE and HEAL OUR DIVISIONS.
1. Get outsiders out of local elections. Only persons eligible to vote in an election should be allowed to contribute to or expend for a candidate. Minimize "special interest" and corporate influence.
2. Give bipartisan congresspersons a voice. All legislation passed by Congress by less than 2/3 consensus, as President, I will veto. Forcing negotiation, even if it results in a narrower agreement.
3. Give representatives the ability to solve problems. All of Congresses’ work is important. Archaic rules control representatives and hinder progress. House and Senate Rules need be adopted by 2/3 vote of congresspersons
4. Be a non-partisan "Honest Broker" for all Americans.
More will need to be done to eliminate vestiges of party-cronyism and its antiquated rules that prevent OUR REPRESENTATIVE’S unfettered lawmaking within our legislative branches. This will require ongoing local efforts to elect OUR REPRESENTATIVES who will take back power they have surrendered to House and Senate leadership. Slowly OUR REPUBLIC will return.
OUR REPRESENTATIVES will act in the best interest of all their constituents when unrestrained by national-level political party committee coercion. WE THE PEOPLE must break the restraints imposed by national party leadership.
1. BE NONPARTISAN "HONEST BROKER". Nominations for governmental positions will be nonpartisan.
2. END THE “SPOILS” SYSTEM. I trust government employees will assure partisan executive branch personnel will change or leave.
3. EXECUTE THE LAWS AND BUDGETS ESTABLISHED BY CONGRESS. Hold Congress accountable to solve problems and not just pass our problems to future Congresses and generations.
4. ACCOMPLISH FOREIGN POLICY WITH ADVICE OF CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES. Create a foreign policy with broad Congressional and national support.
1. END MAJORITY CONTROL OF CONGRESS. All representatives are equal. Give the role of scheduling votes on legislation to the legislation’s sponsors.
2. WRITE LAWS FOR THE PEOPLE. Place committee staffers under the Executive Branch.
3. GOVERNMENT IN THE SUNSHINE. Require all lobbying activity to occur in open committee meeting.
4. SOLVE PROBLEMS. All of Congress’ work is important. Committee assignments and committee chairpersons shall be by a draw of lots.
OUR MOVEMENT SEEKS HEAL DIVISION BY CHALLENGING THE UNDUE INFLUENCE BY NATIONAL PARTY COMMITTEES ON OUR REPRESENTATIVES.
CREATE A POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT OF COOPERATION.
SUPPORT RESPECT AND FAIRNESS IN OUR NATIONS DISCOURSE THAT FROM MANY OPINIONS AND IDEAS BECOME - - - ONE.
Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger. Show your candidate that you have their back. Give today!
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!